Logo for Health and fitness Brand
- Tila: Closed
- Palkinto: $100
- Vastaanotetut työt: 11
- Voittaja: joyceem
I am a personal trainer looking to launch my online presence.
My company will be called You First.
The idea behind my business is to get people to put their health and wellness first.
The idea is that by being the best version on themselves, the better they can be in all the many roles that they have to play. The business slogan will be Better Health, Better You.
In the beginning I will be building my online presence for personal training via social media platforms and google etc but my aim is to eventually create a whole brand; from sports equipment, clothing and eventually a gym chain.
I need a logo that really represents health and wellness but is versatile and bold enough that it can be used and appropriate for all the different products / services I hope to offer.
Since certain products and services may eventually be targeted at a specific gender, I need a logo that does not target a specific gender so that the colour alone can be changed to make the product appear gender specific.
There the logo should look good in a range of different colours, not just the initial proposed design.
- A logo that looks good not just in the proposed colours but in a range of different colours
- Final product to be supplied in the following formats with a transparent background: Ai, PDF, EPS, SVG, JPG/JPEG, PNG
- Verification that the logo is original and not copied
- all rights to be given to me.
- Colour codes used: CYMK, pantone, RGB, Hex, HTML, and HSL
- Something that is not generic like all the other health and fitness logos out there.
If you need any further clarification please feel free to reach out to me.
I look forward to seeing what you can come up with.
“I cannot recommend Joyce enough! She understands instructions well and is an excellent communicator. Her professionalism and the quality of her work is exceptional. She is efficient and responds fast. It has been an absolute pleasure to work with her and I would hire her again in a heartbeat!”
nataliejholmes27, United Kingdom.