Logo & Favicon for an online art gallery (show off your artwork)
- Tila: Closed
- Palkinto: $50
- Vastaanotetut työt: 101
- Voittaja: GuintoStudio
For my web shop i am looking for a new logo and matching favicon. I own an art gallery that is specialized in prints of well known artists from the 20th century. I am looking for a simple logo (not fancy with a lot of colors) with a matching favicon. At this moment I do have a square logo (with only the name of my website) but this does not fit my magento template. I included the old logo to see what kind of designs i like.
The dimensions of the new logo must be around 194px by 33px (and for retina display: 388px by 66px). In other words i am looking for rectangle logo. Vector and PSD files are necessary.
Company name: Artwrks
A second line is not necessary. If you think it will fit the logo you can use: Modern Art Gallery
Predominant colors on my website:
- Red (#f80606)
- Blue (#27b4f5)
- Orange (#ffb733)
Font used on my website: open sans
please note: for logo you can use other type
Keep it simple. Black or maybe 1 other color (for example Red).
website (although under construction): [login to view URL]
a better understanding of the used template: [login to view URL]
UPDATE 01 (Monday 9 September):
- Artwrks is an art gallery specialized in prints and posters of well-known artists from the 20th century.
- I included two new screenshots of how the website will look. Images: “Preview of Artwrks website – 01” and “Preview of Artwrks website – 02”
There are many contributions, great!! I try to answer all of you. A brief clarification why I rejected some of the contributions
- A subtle reference to art, for example a brush is nice (like design: #28, #55, #84). But only subtle. I do not sell painted works art. In some logo's it looks like i sell art supplies for painters
- Again I want to emphasize that I am looking for a clean, modern and simple look ((like design: #61, #80).
- A favicon must be included
UPDATE 02 (monday 9 september):
- All feedback was given. If you have questions please email me.
- Some of the logo's were rejected because the shape was not right (square instead of rectangular) or the logo made the impression i sell art supplies instead of a web shop selling lithographs and posters.
“Thank you for designing my new company logo. There where over 200 participants and your design set the tone for the contest. ”