List of cool, quirky and amazing restaurants and bars within Zone 1 in London
- Tila: Pending
- Palkinto: $60
- Vastaanotetut työt: 11
I am looking for a list of cool, quirky and amazing restaurants and bars within central London within the Zone 1) region. It may be easier to add all the information (described at the bottom) in one .csv file.
Restaurants and bars need to match the following criteria:
- Cannot be markets, market stalls, or takeaway places (must be able to sit down and eat in)
- Cannot be part of a chain of restaurants/bars (max number of branches the owner can own is
- Restaurants/bars must have individual unique selling points, that differ from a traditional restaurant/bar.
Three examples are
- The Riding House Cafe
- Dead Dolls House bar
- Opium cocktail bar and Dim Sum parlor
When listing restaurants and bars, please provide the following information:
- Venue Name
- Venue Address
- Venue Contact Email
- Venue Contact Name (preference will be given to those who can find this out!)
- Closest tube station
- One item off their menu that you like the look of.
Look forward to seeing everyone's results!
Please note that to win, there needs to be a MINIMUM of 100 restaurants and bars.