Kayakpolo bridge design
- Tila: Closed
- Palkinto: $1000
- Vastaanotetut työt: 18
- Voittaja: CCEARC
I need a design for my new project, a kayakpolo bridge. Drawings must be used for a building permit application. The finished project must contain sketch,
floor plan and sectional drawing.
The bridge is more like a huge staircase that will create access to the water. The bridge will have to store out kayaks, paddles and be used for accessing the kayaks. We will have 4 courts in front of the bridge.
The bridge is open for everyone, but will primarily be used for kayakpolo.
The bridge must be similar to our neighbor-bridge. Please see pictures "neighbor 1+2+3+4".
From land to water, the height is 200 cm. Our neighbor bridge’s floor is 40 cm over normal water.
Total length of the bridge must be 52 meter (4 courts of 13 meter wide). It cannot be to wide, as it cost me a lot of money in renting the water. It must be so wide that we can store our kayaks
Besides that, the bridge must contain:
- 4 goals that will replace the ones on the picture “Goals”. The bridge will in full length be divided into 4 courts. The goal must be in the middle of these. As we have a lot of vandalism, the goals must be in a design that can survive that. I am thinking that maybe it would be possible to do a design where the goals are raised before use, and lowered after. The frame of the goal must be 150 cm wide, and 100 cm high. The frame must be placed 200 cm over the water. The goal frame must stick out close to the water (the front of the bridge). (see our current goals in picture “GOALS”)
- 4 storage room for kayaks, measuring dept.: 270 cm, height 120 cm, length 180 cm
- 1 storage room for BIG kayaks, measuring dept.: 300 cm, height 80 cm, length 110 cm
- 1 storage room for paddle and ball, measuring dept.: 75 cm, height 45 cm, length 260 cm
- All storage rooms must be able to close, and we have to be able to pull out the kayaks and place them so people can access them into the water.
EXTRAS: the bridge must be accessible to and from a kayak, with the tide. I could be a great idea if smaller parts of the bridge are made in a floating design. That could be somewhere else than where the goals is.
Feel free to ask questions, I will be online daily. I have tried to describe everything, but I am not sure if it ok for you guys:-)
NEW: See picture "freelancer.com" for goal ideas/suggestions.