Inviting proposals for writing content for a PE/VC fund's website (B2B)
- Tila: Closed
- Palkinto: ₹710
- Vastaanotetut työt: 1
Looking for a content/ copywriter to write the content for the website of a private equity / venture capital fund in India.
We are a marketing agency which is helping the client with end-to-end marketing and branding solutions. Your interactions will be with us, not with the client/ company.
THIS CONTEST HAS BEEN CREATED TO INVITE PROPOSALS FOR THE ACTUAL PROJECT WHICH WILL THEN BE GIVEN TO THE SELECTED CANDIDATE THROUGH THE "HIRE" OPTION ON THIS WEBSITE.
We are looking for someone:
- with experience in B2B content writing, especially in the funds/ investment industry,
- who has Impeccable grammar, and
- writes contextual and quality content.
This project is not for bulk writers or SEO writers or generic writers.
Format for bidding/ what we want in your proposal:
We have in the past had some bad experiences by hiring writers who do not understand the industry of the client, write sentences full of fillers, or just write generic stuff without context or alignment to the client's strategy. So for us to ensure that we are hiring the right person, request you to share the following in your bid/ proposal:
- Your content writing and delivery process
- Previous sample of content drafted by you with relevance to the ACTUAL PROJECT (you may redact the name of the company within the sample to maintain confidentiality of that client)
- Questionnaire used by you to get the necessary information to start such a job
- Your project fees/ quotation for the ACTUAL PROJECT (we work on fixed fee basis for each project, we do not work on word count or hourly basis)
PLEASE UPLOAD YOUR PROPOSAL FOR THE ACTUAL PROJECT AS A PDF IN THIS CONTEST.
The selected candidate will get paid for the time put in to make the proposal (by winning the contest award money) and will then be hired by us through the "hire" option on this website.
ACTUAL PROJECT: Approximately 4000 words of content will need to be drafted for the company. This will include:
- About the company (can include intro, vision/mission, philosophies, strengths/ differentiators),
- Bios of team members,
- About the service lines/ offerings,
- Careers, etc.
You will also need to come up with suggestions on structuring of the content, titles/ headings and highlight sentences from the draft you make that can be used as catchphrases/captions/punchlines.
Looking forward to receiving your entries.
Kilpailun parhaat työt