Indian Wedding Planning Article Writing
- Tila: Closed
- Palkinto: $40
- Vastaanotetut työt: 2
- Voittaja: akabra2k2
I will require eight (8) Indian wedding planning related articles to be written, with each article approximately 500 words.
Topics for the 8 articles are as follows:
1. Banquet or Buffet Style: Pros & Cons
- The benefits and disadvantages of having a wedding setting using a banquet style (with food already prepared on the table) or buffet style (self-service)
2. Choosing Flowers for My Indian Wedding
- Includes a directory of different flowers which may be used during weddings, their available colors and affordability
3. Venues for Indian Wedding Ceremony & Reception
- The different types of venues for the religious ceremony (for different faiths) and wedding reception
4. Traditional to Stylish: The Perfect Wedding Saree or Lehnga
- Mention about the different types of wedding attire (saree, lehnga etc.), the materials they come in, affordability
5. Indian Wedding Photography Styles
- Elaborate the different types of photography styles: Professional, Contemporary, Traditional, Artistic, Documentary, etc.
6. Questions to Ask Your Make-Up Artist & Hairstylist
- The different types of make-up for wedding; the different hairstyles
7. Prepare to Meet Your Wedding Planner
- A compilation of items to consider and think about before discussion with a wedding consultant
8. Indian Wedding Invitations
- The invitation kit( cards, e-invites, websites, favors etc.), different design types for cards (embossed, stamped etc.)
I will prefer an Indian with a high standard of English, who has good communication skills and can be contacted easily.
The budget is small at $5 per article, but if I am extremely happy with the work delivered, will most probably offer a fixed amount of articles to be written per month, including other virtual assistant jobs.
Also, please explain why you are interested to write for the subject of Indian Wedding Planning. Thank you.
“Easy to work with.... Good quality articles..... ”