8 illustrations for a book
- Tila: Closed
- Palkinto: $260
- Vastaanotetut työt: 26
- Voittaja: Bazma
I have a poem I wrote for my kid while she was in my tummy. I want to turn it into a little picture book for her. There are 8 pictures I would like drawn, each is briefed below.
Approx. 50mm x 50mm @300dpi no background, or white background.
1. 4 year old ballerina arms up, on tiptoe and spinning
2. 4 year old ballerina crash landing, bottom in the air
3. Long line of people, waiting expectantly, some faces sticking out of the crowd
4. 4 year old hiding crouched low in a dark place
5. Little girls’ bed, empty and unmade next to window with stars and moon
6. 4 year old ballerina leaping through the air, eyes closed arms behind her
7. 4 year old girl sitting on a chair pulling on a huge hiking boot that is too big for her, old-fashioned lantern next to her
8. 4 year old rock climbing up a cliff face, all the gear, but in girlish clothes
“Fantastic work, very personal, would hire again.”