I need an infographic created
- Tila: Closed
- Palkinto: $350
- Vastaanotetut työt: 18
- Voittaja: robertlopezjr
I need an infographic created which represents the following macro trends in the global job market.
You must represent these changes, trends and growth/declines in creative, visually attractive and informative graphics.
Here are the trends! These can either be in one giant infographic, clustered in creative ways or separate images.
1. Growth in the following design industries has jumped X % in the last Quarter - Illustration (19.7%), photoshop design (19.4%), banner design (14.4%), logo design (9.2%)
2. Android app development (increased 14.8%) which has beaten iPhone app development (10.2% increase)
3. Employers focusing on Facebook marketing has grown 16.0% whereas requests to perform outreach on twitter has increased only 1.6% in the last quarter. Therefor Facebook is beating twitter as the number one platform for online social advertising.
4. Telemarketing increased 14.6% and email marketing increased 4.9% last quarter while SEO has gone backwards -6.3% and link building has also gone down in popularity to -6.8%. Representing a shift in how businesses are focusing their online marketing efforts.
5. 3D printing related technologies have grown at huge rates - 3D rendering increased 17.3%, 3D modelling increased at 12.5%, 3D animation increased at 11.7% which shows that a lot of business are jumping on the 3D bandwagon. 3D is becoming more commonplace in business.
6. Workers around the world are becoming more skilled shown by the fact simple jobs requests for PDF conversions (-38.1%), copy writing (-13.5%) and ghost writing (-11.8%) are way down and are being replaced with requests for powerpoint presentation creations (increase 35.4%), accounting (23.3%) and report writing (increased to 24.5%).