I need a logo for my business
- Tila: Closed
- Palkinto: $250
- Vastaanotetut työt: 11
- Voittaja: kay2krafts
My husband has been a dentist and oral surgeon since 1983. We are going to be designing a new website and putting a “corporate identity” together for his two practices. We want a logo that will tie everything together.
Our Pantone Colors are:
1) Use our Pantone colors
2) Do not show teeth in your design... unless they’re really stylized. Don’t use “realistic” looking teeth. People fear Dentistry. Teeth and roots... remind them of unpleasant procedures.
3) Any other “icons” of dentistry are fine. Toothbrush. Toothpaste. All good!
4) Our company name will be “Urban Dental Arts”
5) Our tagline will be “Bridging Dental Arts & Patient Wellness since 1983.”
5) The logo should be readily recognizable that we’re in NYC and NJ.
6) As a general rule, we like modern uncluttered designs. Our favorite font is Helvetica Neue
7) My husband has seen “Continuous Line Drawings” of The Statue of Liberty, of The Brooklyn Bridge... could these work?
8) Final winner will provide one eps file, one low res jpeg and one high res jpeg.
Good luck and thank you for helping us!
“Ketan took guidance well - following what we knew we wanted. He also showed us what we didn't know we wanted. The process and the results were both excellent. He designed our logo. I highly recommend him for this service. ”
NYCNJDentist, United States.