Help us by redesigning a report - from PDF to HTML and make it look good!
- Tila: Closed
- Palkinto: $500
- Vastaanotetut työt: 17
- Voittaja: webubbinc
We develop a product that calculates an individualized dose for patients and then generates a report to help doctors and pharmacists communicate about what dose to give patients (who are typically in hospital).
These reports are typically printed out and put inside the patient's chart, or stored as a permanent record in pharmacy. The information on them is relatively complex - but you don't need to know what it means. An existing example is attached ([login to view URL] - note that this is fake patient data), and the two plots in the report are also attached as separate PDFs (although we can generate these in any format).
We wish to instead generate these as HTML documents (using CSS etc), and then convert them to PDFs using a tool such as Athena (see [login to view URL] for a live demo) or PhantomJS. Don't worry about how we'll insert the information or generate these automatically, we'll look after that part - we just want a new design.
Changes compared to the existing report that we want to support include:
1. Multi-page: We need to have less important information on a second / subsequent page, such as the (see attached) historical dose and outcome data. Don't worry about how you'll achieve this at the conversion step - one long document and a logical place to page break is all we need (unless you have a better idea of course!).
2. Clinician notes should be full width and on the second page.
3. Supporting warnings (see single example in red, we require multiple).
4. Address should be removed.
We also don't need all of the lines and layout shown - clear readability at a glance and attractiveness is far more important. This example is based on one particular hospital's paper notes format rather than being a good example or goal to reproduce.
- Design an attractive replacement for the attached report. Please don't just reproduce it in HTML.
- Ensure readability of the key information at a glance (warnings + bold text).
- Create the design this in well-formed HTML.
- An example UI design for the application has been attached "[login to view URL]" - feel free to use this as inspiration for look and feel, but it's not a requirement and may not necessarily increase your chances of winning. We can provide the sketch file for it to the winner if you'd like to assist in reproduction.
“Hamza A produced a great report.”