Handwritten Shaped Typography T-Shirt Design
- Tila: Closed
- Palkinto: $108
- Vastaanotetut työt: 67
- Voittaja: anat21om
We are an apparel and gifts e-commerce company focusing on the homeschool niche.
We are looking for a typography/ hand-lettering-based t-shirt design with stylized texts and images in the homeschool niche.
REQUIREMENTS FOR THIS SHIRT DESIGN CONTEST:
1. Text to use are as follows:
Ask Me About
The Timeline of Human History - Creation and the Fall, The Flood And Tower Of Babel, Mesopotamia and Sumer, Egyptians, Indus River Valley Civilization, Minoans and Mycenaeans...
William The Conqueror
What Occurred On Each Day Of Creation
Latin First Conjugation Endings - Present Tense
Multiplication Tables - 5s and 6s
8 Parts Of Speech
To Know God And To Make Him Known
As you will notice, the samples are a collage of different typographies with complementing stylized graphic images. The designer must be capable of creatively rendering the multiple phrases to be provided- each will have its own style with a complementing element/ graphic when possible - while all will still be thoughtfully and beautifully laid out (see sample provided).
- The design would be heavy on typography and I am looking for someone who has a keen, creative eye for lettering design. I prefer someone who is capable of doing hand-written fonts and graphic styles too. (see provided samples)
- BONUS POINT for anyone who can INCLUDE a big, relevant hand-drawn image or shape with shaped typography inside as a the focal point of the design and the rest of the text/ elements will surround this image (see the flower and boat examples)
- The aesthetic I am looking for is fun, playful yet robust, where the typography plays well within the design.
2. It must be on a dark grey heather (Bella+Canvas 3001), crew-neck, unisex shirt with no person inside.
- either all-white print (like the CC C1 Facts Shirt) or 2-color print (like the CC Cycle 1 Ask Me Shirt) or multi-colored print but design must still work if it needs to be translated to one-color print only
- 5700 x 5700 pixels,
- 300 dpi
- format - png and psd
3. TARGET AUDIENCE: Homeschool Moms, 35-45 yrs old, with 3 elementary and middle-school children, $75,000 household income, works from home on top of homeschooling
- Shirts are usually bought for the MOM as well as for the KIDS.
4. Work must be original so that nothing is in violation of copyright laws.
The first 2 designs (CC C1 Ask Me Shirt Mock Up &amp;; CC Cycle 1 Facts Shirt) are 2 of the actual shirt designs we just released in the past that generated lots of sales for our company. The moms are looking for more of these or even better with the new themes applied.
The succeeding samples are references for the collage of hand-lettered stylized (bent/curved) typography and stylized/ shaped image.
The last samples are references for the relevant hand-drawn shape (with shaped typography inside) that can be used as a focal point amidst the rest of the typography+images print
“Anatolii is a talented graphic designer! He got the certain style/ look that I wanted for the design in his first few submissions and continued to improve with each comment I provided. Communication was excellent as well. I would hire him again! Thank you so much!”
maxlife, United States.
Kilpailun parhaat työt