Gym Membership Comparison - Presenting big data easliy
- Tila: Closed
- Palkinto: $100
- Vastaanotetut työt: 1
- Voittaja: nithyarajeshg
I am looking at a business opportunity in the United States that is centred around gym fees and memberships, and require assistance with an application.
I need to find a way to easily present a large quantity of data in an easily digestible way / graph / picture.
I am wanting to allow the app user to record what they pay each month / quarter / year for their gym membership, for a particular time period, who they have their membership with, and what that membership entitles them to.
Ie June 2015, Virgin Active, Full use of gym, $20 for the month OR 1 year 2015, Fitness First, Only Classes, $150 etc There could be an unlimited number of combinations......
I need an application that can allow the user to:
1. Track and present their own membership details easily each month / quarter / year – and present it in a user friendly way.
2. Allow the user to see other app members gym membership plans and price (using an alias) – again presented in an easy to digest way.
3. Allow the user to filter other members offer by specific criteria – ie males, in New York, Full Memberships, with a specific gym etc etc
4. Provide a push notification when the results of the above filter are found or if there is an update to the results ie another user now meets your search / filter criteria
5. Provide a user profile that is easy digest / understand.
6. Provide an “incentive” or motivational type page that shows user interaction with the app, ie 1)Congratulations – you’re a gym junkie and have searched 5 different gym options in your area. 2)Well done – you’re the complete gym member and have filled out all your membership details for the last 12 consecutive months.
I envisage you will need:
1. home page
2. the membership tracking page
3. the search filter page??
4. The user profile
5. Awards / Incentives page
6. Notifications page
However I’m open to your suggestions on how best to present this, and even if we need these pages, or possibly others?
The look and feel if this is key, as we want to create client interaction and engagement that motivates them to input their data and do various searches.
The aim is to allow people so see what others are paying so that they can make sure they are getting the best deal from the gym, negotiate better deal with the current gym or move to a more competitive gym. Ti will also allow them to see what other membership structures there are out there that they may not be aware of.
Attached is a similar type example but not specific to the gym business idea. Please see for ideas only.
“Thanks for yoru help - you took on a very short brief with tight turnarounds and Im very pleased with your approach and outcomes. Should we proceed with the project to the next stages we will be in touch and look at scoping our the project and costings should we proceed.”
Kilpailun parhaat työt