Graphic and design work - illustrations, logo, photo improvement, SoMe + doc templates
- Tila: Pending
- Palkinto: $500
- Vastaanotetut työt: 100
Please read entire description at [login to view URL] (including background info and design directions, as well as photos and images to build from). PDF version attached.
Level of design and visual appeal is primary, not price. Please read the document for background info.
Templates must be created in Google Docs and Slides, and tested for PDF exportability
- Intro page - 2 variants (bold and subtle)
- Main pages - 3 variants (theme/transition, summary and text)
- Last page, 2 variants (graphic and formal)
Templates must be setup in Stencil and RelayThat for creating SoMe posts and print graphics
- Social media post graphics - various square, vertical, horizontal graphic post templates (FB/IG)
- Open Graph post/page graphics template for WP/page builder/landing pages
- YouTube Thumbnail template - minimum 2 variants
- Graphics templates for print materials - business card and flyer
Cover / banner / channel graphics templates
- Overlay/frame for streaming via BeLive (transparent PNG with subtle branding) into FB/YT
- FB, IG, LinkedIn, YouTube, Google My Business and SoundCloud cover graphics
Logos should be delivered in high resolution and SVG, PNG, JPG, favicon, etc, as well as delivered as ready-made templates in Stencil and uploaded in RelayThat.
- Logotype and logo needed, in four versions; A) logo + logotype (single line), B) logo + logotype (two lines, text below), C) logo only and D) logotype only.
- Each version must include four variations on white, black, grey and transparent background
Illustrations: customer avatars / situations
Vector, PNG and JPG formats of illustrations for six life-situations and their respective customer avatars (for website visitor segmentation). Preferably 2-3 illustrations per situation/avatar, but one will also suffice, if needed to stay within budget. Each avatar/situation is detailed and fleshed out later in this document.
1. Stress in everyday life
2. Getting a doctor’s referral to a psychologist
3. Life crisis
4. Personal development - coaching session
5. Entrepreneurs / small business owners with stress and self-doubts
6. Relationship doubts
7. (optional) Dementia
CTA illustration: method
Illustrating the 3-step process from overwhelm and chaos through understanding and focus to finally order and purpose.
- One illustration of three stacked layers of 16 or 36 Lego blocks, with top layer being a multiple of colors, middle layer bring 4 or 6 color-ordered sections and bottom layer being a single color, as well as an illustration of each layer individually. See example at the end of this document.
- Three individual illustrations of a Rubik's cube drawn in three states; from A) scattered colors to B) partially solved/sections and finally as C) fully solved.
Photos and graphic spinoffs
Color-grading and improving upon the existing two portrait photos is required, as well as creating an business-owner avatar (main character) in 2-3 variants from these two photos. The illustration style should align with the customer avatar illustration style, of course.
- Color-grading current hero image (1) + graphic spin-off (brand setting/mood)
- Color-grading current portrait photos (2) + graphic spin-offs (brand avatar/main character), (optionally) with the avatar in situations/actions relevant to a psychologist niche; thinking, happy, helping, searching, angry, way-finding, writing, outburst, lifting, cheering.
Edited with clarifications and option (CTA and Dementia for customer avatar and suggested situations for main avatar added).