Facelift for a Business Editorial Website
- Tila: Pending
- Palkinto: $150
- Vastaanotetut työt: 3
Give us a redesign of the existing site at bloomgroup.com.
Things you should know:
* We are a professional services firm so the design has to be clean and professional
* We want to keep the existing logo and use its color
* The content will be fundamentally the same as today; it's the design we want to change
* We are on Drupal 6 but we will upgrade to D7 with the redesign
* Much of our content is copy (text), so we think we should have a white background for text (not gray)
* The style is editorial, like a business journal, so for instance, we prefer serif title fonts and sans-serif body fonts like mckinseyquarterly.com (but it's not the only possibility)
* On the front page we want to retain the teaser blocks (currently in a 2x3 matrix) for featured articles. Though might be good to allow images in the teasers too as at mckinseyquarterley.com
* Also for front page, we want the image across the top, but as a slideshow to allow for several images/messages
* For inside pages, want a 2 column layout as on the existing site
Overall we want a cleaner, fresher, more up-to-date look than we have today that can be a D7 theme.