Excel Dashboard Design
- Tila: Closed
- Palkinto: $70
- Vastaanotetut työt: 3
- Voittaja: harrisoneggers
The contest winner will design an excel dashboard which will be for an accountant to manage clients, track compliance and monitor monthly cash flow for the accounting firm.
There are numerous reports that are due on a recurring basis. I need a way to check off as they are done which will automatically indicate that the next one is due. I have included notes in the dummy data.
Monthly Cash Flow
I have not included this in the dummy spreadsheet but I am thinking there will need to be additional worksheets representing the months in the financial year. Each sheet should have a table that draws some of the data from the table in the Data tab. I will then enter figures into the table each month which will be represented by a guage or a thermometer on the dashboard, but also link back to the table in the Data tab and increase the Fees Drawn column where required.
What I would like to see be included:
1. A worksheet used only for data (I have included dummy data)
2. Cash flow to be represented by a thermometer or guage
3. Cash flow to be shown for previous month, current month and next month
4. The dashboard to be visually appealing
5. A way to change the dashboard by month (so selecting July 2016 will change all the data being shown and update it as it will consider July 2016 to be the current month)
To be included on the dashboard itself:
1. A count of how many 524's are due this month
2. A count of how many 476's are due this month
3. A count of how many 533's are due this month
4. A count of how many RTC's are due this month
5. A count of how many BAS's are due this month
6. Cash flow (fees drawn in the current month)
6. Anything else that makes it look good
I have included a dummy data spreadsheet for all of you geniuses to play around with. I've also attached some dashboard examples.
$$$$ Happy to provide a bonus if I am blown away by the entry $$$$
In your entries below, please include a screenshot of an example for your contest entry. I will judge mainly on the look of the dashboard and whether I find it suitable.
I am happy for you to make this your own - I've only provided what I think would be best. Design away!!
“Was great to deal with. Asks all the right questions so that the end result was just what was asked for. Would recommend and would use again. ”