- Tila: Closed
- Palkinto: $245
- Vastaanotetut työt: 30
- Voittaja: DenisPten
Our company is seeking an enclosure design for a new consumer electronics device. The enclosure should have a simple and clean look. Currently we expect to produce the device with a plastic based material.
More specifically, it's an IoT device designed for home use (end consumers), the shape/look/feel won't affect the way it is used so designs can be liberal with edges/sizes/etc... No labels are needed, there is a chance we will produce it in multiple colors if the design accommodates it, so no particular color is important.
The requirements for the enclosure are below:
- Must have 1 micro USB port (for power) - ideally hidden or unobtrusive
- Must have 1 button - this may be hidden away near the power port or elegantly incorporated into the aesthetic design.
- Must incorporate an LED indicator
- Must hold a rectangular circuit board 1.5"x.75"x.25". While the board is rectangular, the enclosure doesn't have to be, ideally incorporating a clean, elegant consumer electronics style.
- The bottom of the device must be flat, as it will incorporate a magnetic mounting surface.
We have attached our logo design as well. Incorporating the logo is not a requirement unless it significantly improves or enhances the aesthetics of the design.
While we will judge the designs based on look & feel we expect to receive 3-d Model files compatible with Autodesk Fusion360. Acceptable formats are listed below:
Auotdesk Alias (.wire)
AutoCAD DWG Files (.dwg)
Autodesk Fusion 360 Archive Files (.f3d)
Autodesk Fusion 360 Toolpath Archive Files (.cam360)
Autodesk Inventor Files (.ipt, *.iam)
CATIA V5 Files (.CATProduct, .CATPart)
DXF Files (.dxf)
IGES (*ige, *iges, *igs)
Parasolid Binary Files (.x_b)
Parasolid Text Files (.x_t)
Pro/ENGINEER and Creo Parametric Files (.asm, *.prt)
Pro/ENGINEER Granite Files (.g)
Pro/ENGINEER Neutral Files(.neu)
Rhino Files (.3dm)
SAT/SMT Files (.sab, *.sat, *.smb, *.smt)
SolidWorks Files (.prt, .asm, *.sldprt, *.sldasm)
STEP Files (.ste, .step, *.step
STL Files (.stl)
SketchUp Files (*.skp)
UPDATE - I've attached images of some designs we like from other devices
“Quick to respond and make requested changed”
ploftsgard, United States.