Designs for Tradeshow Exhibition Stand
- Tila: Closed
- Palkinto: $400
- Vastaanotetut työt: 18
- Voittaja: salomegb123
Fleetpin is a small GPS fleet management business with a focus on delivering a fast, affordable, and easy-to-use service specifically designed for small-medium businesses in New Zealand. We have a strong commitment to genuine customer service and taking special care of our SME customers.
In June we are attending the New Zealand National Fieldays ([login to view URL]). This is NZ's largest agriculturally focussed event.
We have an indoor exhibition site at this event. It measures 4m wide by 5m long with 2 walls on the side, and one wall at the back. The walls are 2.3m tall.
We have ordered 4 display items and require branding/messaging designs for these according to the templates provided by the display providers.
The display items are:
1x fabric wall (2550mm wide by 2350mm high)
1x curved pop-up counter (2000mm wide by 945mm high)
1x corflute plinth (600mm wide by 860mm high)
1x roll-up stand (850mm wide by 1980mm high)
Example photos of each of these items are attached, along with the required print templates.
Attached are high resolution versions of our logo and branding style guides (colours, fonts).
Attached are PDFs of previous brochures and designs we have produced. These include key messaging and some style elements that we would like to retain.
Our website ([login to view URL]) also presents some style elements we would like to retain - in particular the use of bold colours, prominent logo, and short key messages).
In order to win this contest, we require:
- Mock ups for each of the display items.
- Completed print ready designs according to the PDF templates supplied.
For this particular event, some of the key messages we want to convey are:
- 100% Kiwi Owned and Operated (see [login to view URL]) - the silverfern and black background are iconic for New Zealand.
- We have a strong commitment to genuine customer service and going the extra mile to look after our customers.
- Our product is designed specifically for small-medium businesses. It focusses on simplicity and ease-of use.
- Fleetpin is used by hundreds of customers from tradies (builders, plumbers, electricians), heavy machinery and hire, agribusiness, and transport companies throughout New Zealand. We track everything from cars, utes, trucks, buses, through to tractors, excavators, bulldozers, and equipment.
- Fleetpin helps business owners, operators, and managers improve their operation by reducing costs associated with fuel, vehicle wear & tear, and inefficient/unauthorised use of assets.
- We help businesses meet their health & safety obligations through fleet reminders and driver behaviour analysis.
- With real-time GPS tracking data we help businesses more effectively co-ordinate their workforce ensuring everyone is where they need to be. Customers can use this information for tracking time on site and mileage, increasing the accuracy of their billing.
In terms of the design:
- The site will have a high volume of foot traffic. The visuals need to be bold, clear and simple. Who are we, what do we do (GPS Tracking is a term that most people immediately understand).
- We intend on reusing these display stand items at other similar events.
- There's not much point in placing too much text on the display items as people will simply not have enough time (or interest) in reading too much text. Much better to use high impact graphics and relevant/interesting photograph/imagery.
- We have used simple black on white icon style graphics to represent key ideas. You can see this style in use on our website homepage (under the section 'The Benefits of Fleetpin GPS Tracking').
- On our website, we have used the concept of a background photo with a bold colour banner overlayed with our logo and a key message (see [login to view URL])
We urgently require these designs within 5 days.
“Really dedicated and helped us on a very short deadline. Put in extra effort after a few minor issues with printers. Would hire again.”
jus101, New Zealand.