Design 2 screens for a Payslip App
- Tila: Closed
- Palkinto: $200
- Vastaanotetut työt: 31
- Voittaja: Adityarmurali
I am designing an Innovative App for employees of companies. The features of the app is described below:
1. The employer / company will invite it's employees to download the app and register
2. The Apps home page will display information that is useful for the employee such as
2a. Next pay day / date - when will I get paid next
2b. The bank account(s) balance for the employee (by integrating to their bank via Open Banking)
2c. Other useful features (staff directory, up-coming meetings etc.)
3. The home page will allow you to navigate to a page that shows a historic list of payslips
4. The user can drill in and view the digital payslip
5. In the future, they will receive a notification when a new payslip is issued
6. Similarly, the user will also be able to navigate to a page showing a list of bank accounts that the user has.
7. The user will be able to link additional accounts to this list
8. Home screen will show the total cash balance from all accounts
9. The intention is to make the home screen act as a dashboard for EVERYTHING that the person will need to do during the day and a snapshot of their personall wellbeing (wealth, health, goals etc.)
Our existing app / web can be found here:
Refer: [login to view URL] for color scheme and logo.
The name of the app that we are developing is called "Dakko Wellbeing" (not Dakko Loans)
What you need to do:
1. As part of the competition, you are required to DESIGN two screens.
2. You may use the existing colors or suggest alternative colors.
3. However, we need to retain existing logo
4. The screens you need to design are (1) Home screen (2) Payslip list screen
5. Share your deliverable (once awarded) via Zeplin
You will be assessed on:
1. Your creativity - suggestions on best layout UI/UX for the app
2. Quality of your deliverable and attention to detail
3. Timely delivery
The winner will be hired to design all our apps.
“Great person to work with. He is extremely flexible and responsive and went out of his way to ensure he did everything to win the competition by doing an excellent job. He can benefit from further experience in commercial projects.”