- Tila: Closed
- Palkinto: £99
- Vastaanotetut työt: 132
- Voittaja: kmzahan
MSCS Consulting needs a brand logo.
I have recently set up a management consultancy firm, specialising in strategic advice to UK Government Departments and large multinational firms. The type of work undertaken is often confidential so I need a brand and logo that looks discrete and professional, but not too basic that it is easy to forget (so NOT like a Big 4 consultancy firm).
My business is called MSCS Consulting. The inspiration for the name is from the Latin “Mens Sana in Corpore Sano” - “Healthy mind in a healthy body”. This reflects the ethos of my company:
- There are complex 2-way interactions between systems that are not always obvious
- To solve a strategic problem you first need to consider the whole system of influencing factors, collect and analyse evidence that supports these ideas
- You can then fully understand these complex systems and how they imact your organisation
- Once the systems are fully understood you can generate a range of viable solutions
- Selecting the right solution will lead to sustainable benefits and improvements
Logo must haves:
- Must use the letters “MSCS” & "Consulting"
- Must look good on a website and business card
- Must look modern as a future business area is Big Data / Cyber
Logo must NOT:
- include Latin words
- Include any graphic of brains/bodies etc - I do not want to look like a personal trainer!
Ideal logo would also:
- look good on both white and dark grey backgrounds
- have a colour scheme that can be easily adapted to corporate colours in presentations etc
This is an initial contest but I hope to build a relationship with a designer for future projects.
“Very broad range of design ideas. Very responsive to update requests and helped me understand the art of the possible as a first customer of logo design work.”
MSCS1, United Kingdom.