Design Front Page Mockup & Music Player (no html/css required. PSD file required)
- Tila: Closed
- Palkinto: $490
- Vastaanotetut työt: 17
- Voittaja: informationaccur
I need a fun colorful design for my site and also a music player.
Page to be designed:
- Attached to this post id an image of an example of style I like. refer to the image file "rockdizfile [login to view URL]"
ignore the file "[login to view URL]".
[login to view URL] is another example or styles I like. Solid colors and some gradients.
- The design should be lightweight, minimalistic and vibrant with sleek smooth gradients.
- The color choices are up to you.
- no need for cartoon characters.
- needs to look very professional
- you can replace the upload form with a "Drag & Drop" area of some sort.
- Must match the theme you designed
- Music player must include: Play, Pause, Seek, Mute, Unmute, Duration, Download and Embed Code buttons.
- Must be unique and appealing, do not display text such as artist, title, etc.
- Don't settle for generic and plain, aim for something amazing and professional.
- Create two versions of the music player, one for light themes and one for dark themes (to be used for embedding purposes)
- Something that someone can look at and know that it's Rockdizfile.com.
sites such as [login to view URL], [login to view URL], [login to view URL] have their own unique player, I really admire Soundcloud's player.
- Music player is only for individual MP3 files, no need for playlists.
- Make the MP3 player compact as possible
- Add logo to Player
- I like Arial Bold font, thick and legible.
-You can search these examples on [login to view URL] like "krewella logo" and "ArchiTEKS".
I like how both logos are easy to read, plain text with some style to them.
There isn't that much limitations, feel free to be as creative as you like :D
I prefer PSD, no need for HTML nor CSS.
Best of luck!
“awesome person to work with! He got the ideal design I wanted on his first try. He\'s willing to keep making adjustments to fit your needs, I highly recommend this freelance :D ”
rawrk3t, United States.