Design for mobile app.
- Tila: Closed
- Palkinto: ₹3700
- Vastaanotetut työt: 16
- Voittaja: piandst
I need design for my app. I already created a wire-frame on figma. Check here:
I want you to convert these wire-frames in to latest designing trends (material UI, cards, etc).
There are total 9 screens, and one logo. And you should return all design in figma.
Basic information of app flow:
This app basically related to money expenses. Where user can record his / her daily expenses with the Item name (Item name can be product where user spent money). And later user can filter the records daily / weekly or by Item name like Grocery / Foods / Cloths etc (This filtration in not present in current app design now), as at that time I am also in beginning phase of app.
- For logo I have this term "Coins falling down and going into book" in my mind. But you are free to suggest me for logo.
Flow of app:
- First user have to login / signup
- After authentication user have to set a maximum budget (for month) used for expenses. After this budget exceeded user will get some notification / alert.
- After setting budget, user will redirect to home page of the app.
- Home page have three tabs, First one is dashboard, second one is Add expense, and third one is settings.
My budget is strict/fixed $50.
More information regarding my figma:
Main Screen: In main screen you will see first thing "Budget" and thick horizontal line. This is a progress bar.
And below you will see four cards, every card have different icon.
“Nice work done by Andre I. Thanks.”