Design an infographic
- Tila: Closed
- Palkinto: $100
- Vastaanotetut työt: 2
- Voittaja: alekchapel
For marketplace startup need 5 infographics to illustrate the potential customers that they could become real customers and make business online in few easy steps
The marketplace is auto parts selling industry. Three types of customers on the site:
2. Registered users
3. Casual visitors
GENERAL IDEA- to get the ordinary retail merchants to “move” their business to online selling and tell them that it is easy as four steps: 1) create an account on the site; 2)place your product online for sale and advertising; 3) ship out the product once it’s bought; 4)see the revenue income increase in result.
Your task to create infographics for MERHANTS showing:
1. Salesman figure is in auto parts retail shop and questioned – how to increase the sale volumes.
2. Salesman creates an account on marketplace site named ….(site name is supplemented). The ending of his shop url is his retail shop or company name.
3. Salesman “move” all his products to online sale. Screenshot example of the product placed on the site is supplemented.
4. Salesman ships out sold product to shipping company.
5. As a result salesman sees that his customer audience is increased as well as his sale volumes. Thanks to online sale opportunity which gives new level of serving clients.
1. The infographics should be in a quality that satisfy the form of digital and paper representation. Digital form is placed to slider widget and web pages and paper form is used for brochures. Vector type images.
2. Professional and creative design. Exceptional non-standard approach. Infographics should be unique in its view of figures. Must not be taken or copied from template design.
3. Designer is free to submit and offer his/her ideas how to better perceive the general idea in the form of infographics.
The other infographics will be ordered from the winning designer.
“Professional design, good understanding, good reasoning. Will hire again.”