Design an eye-catching A5 flyer for print to attract dog owners attention
- Tila: Closed
- Palkinto: £60
- Vastaanotetut työt: 38
- Voittaja: nikiramlogan
K9Nation is a UK based online community that is free for dog owners. It is designed to be a dog specific version of 'Facebook' for social networking, combined with a 'TripAdisor' concept so dog owners can discover dog friendy products and services.
I would like a design for a double sided colour A5 flyer that is print ready to leave in places like pet shops, vets, groomers etc on counters and pin boards to attract dog owners.
I want the flyer to provide information about what they can use the site for along with emphaising it is totally free and a call to action for them to sign up to use it.
To include as mandatory:
- brand logo
- app image
- website URL
Brand logo and previosuly used imagery from the website attached for use as required along with brand pantone colour references.
Text to include:
"Join K9Nation free today and use our website or App anywhere in the UK to:
• Find dog friendly services and products from all over the UK, rated and recommended by dog owners just like you.
• Search for new dog walks all over the UK or share your favourite walks with other dog owners.
• Store your dogs’ vital information securely and all in one place via the app or website in case of an emergency.
• Everything from dog friendly pubs to emergency vets and more all in one place, completely free.
• Connect with friends and family to share pictures and chat about your dogs.
K9Nation is run by dog owners for dog owners."
A slighty different section of the flyer I would like to include the additional wording aimed at dog related businesses as shown below. This is not a main feature of the flyer but a point of interest if they happen to pick one up:
"If you have a dog related business, or just a business that is dog friendly and want to ‘bark’ about it, sign up for a free, no obligation, 30-day trial on our website today."
“Very speedy responses ans nothing was too much trouble when I asked for revisions. I would recommend highly”
beckyabaker, United Kingdom.
Kilpailun parhaat työt
nikiramlogan United States
SamanthaJenine South Africa