Design & prepare hiring evaluation test for Frontend Developer
- Tila: Closed
- Palkinto: $125
- Vastaanotetut työt: 3
I would like to have a test prepared to evaluate candidates for the position of an expert Front-end developer having strong HTML5/CSS3 skills with sound fundamentals.
Here are the key points from the Job Description of the position-to-be-evaluated for reference:
- Ability to develop pixel perfect UI with best practices of cross-browser compatibility
- In-depth knowledge and experience of jQuery
- Experience with CSS pre-processors like SASS and LESS
- Must have ability to understand custom front-end architecture and deliver results quickly that complies to the practices setup by existing team
- Deliver frontends that gives consistent, standards-compliant user experience on multiple web devices and platforms
I am looking forward to have an evaluation test designed for the position. The test must cover in-depth evaluation for candidate in his skills in
- Writing responsive CSS without bootstrap
- Sound Web fundamentals (DOM, events etc.)
- Ensure cross-browser compatibility (must be tested really well)
- Adherence to best practices (CSS & native JS best practices. It is *not* about modern JS frameworks)
- Writing maintainable CSS
The test should be doable in 2-4 hours of time.
Here are the deliverable I expect winning participant to be responding with.
- Screenshot of the screen to be developed
- Ideal code meeting all the criterions mentioned and producing the same result in all browsers as per the screenshot
- A short supporting document containing followup interview questions based on this test
- If you want to go an extra mile, you can provide thoughtful interview questions for the position.
If I like your approach for preparing the test and details in the supporting document, I may also get back to you with more assignments to conduct interviews, evaluate tests and other work.