Design a Temporary Tattoo with Corporate Identity and Unique Number
- Tila: Closed
- Palkinto: $200
- Vastaanotetut työt: 28
- Voittaja: pebersole1986
We need a tattoo designed around a modified version of our corporate logo. This logo needs to encompass a 1 to 3 digit number (1-999), for the purpose of a contest where the winner has a unique tattoo number. Possibly a much cooler "8 ball" design?
The chosen tattoo design should have:
* Some version of our corporate logo/identity (creatively modified or original, but still evident who the company is "mds" or "mds medical", we are known by both). Corporate font is "Arial Rounded MT Bold". Our existing non high-res logos are available here. The 8 ball was a very crude "design concept" for the idea. I feel that a uniform size (round, square, etc.) may look and work better than the long horizontal design for the temporary tattoo, but I will leave it up to the creative person. Would love a simple outline where the number is inside of the design, to enable us to easily cut out since these are temporary tattoos.
* Simple / clean design
* Colors for all skin tones (all black?)
* Very clear/bold number (the 1-999 number) in black. You can use any 3 digit number in your design to ensure the design easily fits the longest possible number.
* Conservatively sized for a wide range of professional people who will wear them at a tradeshow. Number must be readable, that is most important!!
* Design should be provided in an editable Adobe format (inDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop) and need font file if not Typekit or readily available since we will be creating up to 999 separate files for the tattoos with unique numbers.
“Posted a contest for a customized urgent logo project and received 45 entries, many of which did not follow my specifications. Philip submitted the winning entry, following my vision for what I wanted the end result to look like and my description of the requirements. He even went way above and beyond and helped me execute the entire project by replicating the final logo in a specialized template to submit to a vendor for printing. He was highly communicative, responsive, and easy to work with! I would highly recommend for a future project. ”
arizonax3, United States.