Design a Logo for Web Solutions Company
- Tila: Closed
- Palkinto: €50
- Vastaanotetut työt: 74
- Voittaja: pedroleal81
We need a logo for our starting company named [login to view URL] (BG comes from Bulgaria)
We develop web solutions, online/web based systems for management - internal company and procedures management, CRM, ERP and other web oriented SaaS for us and our clients.
We work only in web environment, trying to be innovative, modern and using the latest web technologies.
- We need a serious/corporate looking logo. NOT a friendly, geeky one with happy colors, animals, etc.. if you know what I mean.
- We like the technical, but modern and fresh look.
- We like the matte color combination of black/grey background with not so saturated red, but of course all other colors are acceptable, if you have the vision in your head.
- We think of some FW shape with the full [login to view URL] name on the right or bottom. But again, if you have other idea you are welcome to present it.
- It will be good to have some symbol/shape in the logo. Not just a text with the full name of the company. And this symbol/shape should be clear enough so we can use it separate without the company name text. So again, maybe think somehow on the FW. But if you can do the text [login to view URL] stylish enough, so it's not just simple text, but a kind of symbol as well, then it's fine, too.
- It will be good if the symbol/shape/logo can be sized enough to be viewable in a favicon for example.
- If you decide to use our FW idea, please try to hide somehow the FW letters in the shape so they are not visible at first. People should search and think of them to find them. Please don't put F and W letters connected. It's not enough.
I'm attaching a .zip file with some logos that we like, so you can have in mind what we expect.
PS: I forgot to mention that we need vector (AI/EPS) file.
Good luck and thanks!
“Great work quality. Very creative and responsible person. It was a pleasure to work with him. The workflow went like a charm and the comunication as well. Thanks, Pedro!”