Design a Logo for a New Web/Mobile Fuel Price App
- Tila: Closed
- Palkinto: €40
- Vastaanotetut työt: 10
- Voittaja: paramsandhu
I'm looking to get a logo for a new App I'm building. The app will start off as a web application and then migrate to mobile platforms as well.
- name: Fotoghin - Romanian regionalism word for "fuel", "petrol", "gas" - might be subject to change to the equivalent of "FuelPrices".
- target audience: Male and Female vehicle owners, between 25-55 years old, Transportation / Courier companies.
- description: The app will contain a map of more than 1000 fuel stations in the country. Its main usage is to allow users to visualize daily updated prices at a station level, as well as permit them to update / add new prices to stations.
- App layout will be based on Google's Material Design - please keep that in mind
- App colors:
- primary: #FF6F00 - Amber 900 from Material Design Color Pallete [login to view URL]
- Why I think of using this color: The map will have markers colored respective to each fuel company's brand color. I do not want the app color to be biased toward any of the companies.
- I do not plan to have any secondary colors - The one mentioned above will be used on the header, links, loading spinner, any icons on light background, buttons, splash screen.
- !!! Please take into account that the logo will be placed on a navbar and a splash screen having this background color (#FF6F00), as well as possibly on a light background side-nav (#F5F5F5).
- app font: Roboto, color: #222
- Logo should be clean, professional, modern, easy to remember and not dull looking - the idea of a car / fuel pump icon for the logo just came into my head
- I'd like to use it in 2 versions on the app:
- horizontal - placed on the app's top navbar - icon to the left of the app name
- vertical - Mobile app splash screen - icon above the app name
- Please provide your entry on both white and #FF6F00 (my primary) backgrounds
- If you think you have a better color in mind that I can use as my primary, go for it! I'm open to suggestions.
- Color of the logo should work well with the primary color you choose (mine or your suggestion)
- Use any font you see fit
- Please use vector shapes
- You will be required to provide a high-quality layered .psd (or .ai) file and any other resource you use (i.e. fonts)
I've set the time frame to 20 days because that's the latest time I will need the logo.
Good luck, have fun and thank you!
Adding some logos that I like:
[login to view URL] - I like the coffe cup icon and how the small marker icon is integrated into the whole thing. I not too happy about that font, though
[login to view URL]
[login to view URL] - car icon - colored maybe
style of coloring: [login to view URL]
or [login to view URL]
“Great work! Thank you! Communication was good, requierements were met and has offered an original idea.”