Design a Logo for a new jewellery wholesale business
- Tila: Closed
- Palkinto: $100
- Vastaanotetut työt: 90
- Voittaja: SophieAinsel
I need a logo designed for a new business. This will also include the following
- a website logo
- a logo / design for business cards (printing)
- a website banner
- a selection of a few complimentary colours (websafe)
Please provide a number of logo images (PNG) and also transparent (GIF) at various sizes including say
- 80 pixels (high)
- 100 pixels (high)
- 120 pixels (high)
- 140 pixels (high)
- 160 pixels (high)
- 180 pixels (high)
- 200 pixels (high)
And also a high quality image for printing.
The banner should be 1920 pixels wide.
Expected logo will look very similar (almost identical) to the mock-up provided in the attached file.
- This is not a terribly creative competition.
- This type of hammer is called a fretz chasing hammer.
- This hammer has a particular application for jewellery.
- The colour of the handle should be a darker timber similar to the image sample provided
- The company will be called "CJS" and these initials should appear to be "engraved" or "stamped" into the hammer head.
- Non-specific about the style of "font" because it should appear as a "3D" engraving / stamping
- Note also the "GRS" hammer image which has a circle around the initial on the handle
The concept is that the engraved initials / should appear as a Jewellers "hallmark".
Want the original photoshop file as well please.
The name and address, email etc for the contact details for the business card will be provided.