Design a logo for a COVID-19 Engagement Project
- Tila: Closed
- Palkinto: $30
- Vastaanotetut työt: 46
- Voittaja: ewinzrabadoy
I am looking for someone to help us design our branding for a non-profit platform that bridges the Nonprofit to Volunteer Gap Amidst Covid-19. Our goal is to build a web-based platform that connects students with nonprofits and provides them with opportunities to contribute to their community while gaining real-world professional experience.
Our platform will also support student volunteers through virtual (or permitting in-person) experiences. We aim to reduce the friction that may arise searching for internship or volunteer positions during the pandemic, with the goal of improving student’s mental health. We also envision our platform to foster a tight-knit global network of professionals and nonprofits post-pandemic.
We believe that our platform can bridge the gap between filling in meaningful volunteer roles as a platform for students to gain Canadian work experience. With the pandemic affecting the job market for internships, students are having a hard time finding ways to gain professional experience. By connecting students to non-profit organizations, students can directly contribute to causes they care deeply about through the missions of our nonprofit partners.
- Project name: MOTIVITIO (note: the name comes from a combination of "Motivation" of "Motivity", which means moving forward)
- Looking for a minimalistic and professional logo that will suit our project mission as above
- You can decide on the colours, as long as it is relevant. Make sure it has meaning.
- We are open to ideas. Both a wordmark logo or a letter mark logo would be good. There should also be an Icon to be used as profile pictures.
- We will also need different variations and formats (for social media profile picture, favicon, website, etc)
- Design should be 100% original
- We are looking for something UNIQUE, and not generic. It can be a symbol or something relevant.
- When files are finalized, we will need all source files, AI, PDF, PNG, JPEG as well as all relevant files.
Please see some examples of logos we like and similar organizations (DO NOT COPY):
“Erwin is great! Highly recommended and super talented and absolutely fast”