Design a logo - Adapt a logo
- Tila: Closed
- Palkinto: $150
- Vastaanotetut työt: 11
- Voittaja: mousedeer
Need a design for an Orthotic practice which deals with orthopaedic bracing for conservative management and post-operative support.
The design I've provided is an adaptation of a logo which doing a google search of, is fairly common. I want something unique so please personalize it where possible.
The parts of the provided image (Logo) I was drawn to is:
1. Use of a silhouette, but please change the stance from running to walking.
2. A shoulder, hip, knee and ankle joint each highlighted somehow.
3. Fairly happy with the font and distinction of 'motion' with the colour, so please focus your creativity toward the image.
4. Colour scheme I have put to a vote with the family so happy with the navy/red
The changes (Logo Edited) I've tried to do to the original is:
1. Move the existing joints to a more anatomical position (If using this way to highlight the joints)
2. Shrunk the joint size to 80% of original to be more appropriate proportions to silhouette.
3. Added the ankle joint
One last thing. I will need high res images to also add my logo to the side of a van.
Thank you in advance to every entry added.
“Excellent freelancer with perfect entry on first attempt. Followed the brief exactly as specified to make it an obvious standout.”