Design a Logo
- Tila: Closed
- Palkinto: $65
- Vastaanotetut työt: 26
- Voittaja: SGAWD
Ionic3d's logo is a hand-drawn sketch as shown in the Image 1 logo.jpg.
We are currently looking to render this hand-drawn sketch into a digital high-resolution format.
We are 3D printer manufacturing company based in Singapore.
We specialize in manufacturing FDM based 3D printers. We have a unique design of a 3D printer which is going to be open-sourced, and our core motto is to ensure delivering of a cost effective and easy to use 3D printer.
Our logo is based on a modern art, so please follow the exact descriptions as mentioned below.
1. Logo Description:
- Ionic 3D logo is made up of an inverted pyramid to represent the printer nozzle.
- The short horizontal line at the bottom represents the filament or material that comes out of the
nozzle. The ‘3D’ word is also found on the structure, with the
- The zig-zag edge representing ‘3’ and the right hand side surface of the pyramid as ‘D’.
2. Logo Measurements: are indicated in the attached "logo [login to view URL]".
3. What should be produced:
i. A flat 2d single tone and colour image of the logo
ii. Variations of the following:
-. Metallic, smooth and grainy, similar to the original hand drawn texture in image 1.
-. Plastic-ish, translucent, non-hollow eg. Image 2
-. Translucent, with light emphasis along the edges, hollow effect. Eg. image 3
4. Colour and Tone:
The logo consists of 2 basic shades to bring out the 3D effect of the pyramid.
Preferred colour themes are shades of blue, gold, black or other colour themes that bring out the visual impact of the logo. The visual of the logo should be able to communicate the idea of 3D, sleek, clear and crisped.
5. Font: IrisUPC or other suitable fonts
The final output must have the psd file and vector images of the logo.
“Sagar was very patient and did many iterations for me. Very professional and will work with him again :)”