Design a 2D character following my general directions and make a model sheet for it.
- Tila: Closed
- Palkinto: €150
- Vastaanotetut työt: 18
- Voittaja: BadWombat96
I am working on a project and the character I would ask you to design would be the protagonist of it.
I'd ask you to make a character sheet in the style and views of the "Board [login to view URL]" file I attached. (this is not mine, but just serves as base inspiration)
You could start from the character in the model sheet as a very base model and apply the following changes (+ all the slight other changes you think necessary) in order to accomplish a different character altogether that has very small resemblance to this one (don't want copyright trouble/clone).
Basically, July's main features (I'll call her that) should be like this:
1. Her pupils color should be something like the ones in the image "[login to view URL]"
2. Her hairstyle should be like the one in the "[login to view URL]" image and colored like in "Hair [login to view URL]".
3. She should have a Spade tattoo under one of her eyes, see "[login to view URL]" and "Tattoo under [login to view URL]" (unlike the example image, tattoo should be on the left side of the face. on the opposite side of the direction the hair goes toward, this is for better design equilibrium)
3. As for her eyes, I really like the shape of those eyes, so it's hard for me to suggest anything different (I simply don't have the imagination), but see if you can come up with something similar but different, the only real suggestion I can make is add a little more make-up (you be the judge whether on the upper/lower side of the eyes or both)
4. Her bust should be increased (not exaggerated)
5. In terms of other features/shapes I give you complete freedom to do whatever works best that makes her different enough but also still balanced and that looks good.
6. The 13 Expression previews are really up to you, the only inputs I can really give are the personality traits of the character: Tough, Self-Aware, confident, responsive, playful, impatient, upsets easily on certain things.
7. The coloring should be done in the same vein as the one in the example sheet. The only elements that I want a different coloring and more detail on is the hair and eyes (see "Hair [login to view URL]").
The sheet (the one I want to order now) should be the character in a naked/unclothed like state (like the example sheet, no need to add intimate details of course).
“Amazing experience, amazing talent and a result that is nothing less than how I pictured it to be in my head (If anything even better!). It's like he read my mind and then improved it! Work of the highest quality, do not underestimate him! He will blow your mind.”