Design a bedroom for my daughter
- Tila: Closed
- Palkinto: €100
- Vastaanotetut työt: 32
- Voittaja: aliganjei
I want to redesign my guest bedroom and create a special place for my daughter to sleep and play. She is almost 4 years old.
1. Create a floor plan and 3D interior render with a unique design, something that she won’t quickly outgrow. Please avoid using pinks but rather go for more neutral or earthy tones.
2. The wardrobe on the left side of the room stays as is.
3. The room should fit two separate 90x200cm beds so that a friend can sleep over. We have a carpenter/contractor who can make custom beds so you do not have to limit your designs to only beds you can buy. Bunk beds are ok.
4. The room will serve as a place to sleep and to play, but should also have space for a small desk where she can draw or do school work.
5. Include storage space to put away toys.
6. Create a shopping list of furniture and decorations (lights, rug, curtains, small decorations, etc) that are in your design from websites that do shipping to Belgium. Budget is max 2,000€
* Examples: Amazon.de, WestwingNow.fr, ikea.be, bol.com, AliExpress, MaisonsduMonde.com, casashops.com, smallable.com, vidaXL.be, etc
Current floor plan, AS IS picture, and inspiration pictures are attached.