Design a Banner
- Tila: Pending
- Palkinto: $25
- Vastaanotetut työt: 10
The goal is to design a professional looking logo for the IT school organization called MISA run by students. All of the following requirement must be applied in designing the banner:
- The size of the complete banner design needs to follow the 3X8 ratio (for example 300inches in height and 800inches in length/width.
- The final banner design needs to be in highest resolution in psd and jpeg file
- Include the MISA logo file from the 'MISA logo files' folder
- the major background can be black with other images gradiently flow into the black background. Use files from the 'Potential logo files to use' or you can use any of your own images for the gradient.
- must include the QR code on the bottom right or left corner
- must include the Sacramento State logo in any corner of the design (see the 'Sacramento state logo' folder)
must include the ASI funded logo in the bottom right or left corner (see the 'ASI funded logo' folder)
- Underneath MISA should say Management Information Systems just like in the provided logo files.
- You can add "Where Business Meets Technology" right underneath the Management Information Systems.
- check out the two 'Examples of a good banner' jpeg files for a good idea of what a good banner design should look like
- ask me questions if you doubt in something or need to consult me.
- don't make the design too cluttered so the MISA logo stands out the most