2D render of hotel renewal
- Tila: Closed
- Palkinto: €120
- Vastaanotetut työt: 14
- Voittaja: ardiankiswanto
I have a basic render of our hotel renewal project. However, we don't like the current version because it is "too basic". The building is an important 4-star hotel on the Garda Lake in Italy and we would like to have a new look that gives importance and elegance to our guests.
I need to modify the two pictures attached, "Output Picture 1" and "Output Picture 2", to receive a 2D coherent render of the hotel.
Things that CANNOT be changed:
- the walls' colour needs to remain light-grey
- windows and doors cannot be changed in size, shape or moved
- the brick balconies cannot be changed in glass or metal balconies, and vice-versa
- the olive trees need to stay, the other plants may be replaced
Things that CAN be changed:
- we can add details in walls' colour, as long as they remain "small" (e.g. we can add small lines on the walls to create a pattern, or add new lines around the windows, etc.) - we have the authorities' pass to make the new colour grey, so we can add details but cannot upset the entire picture;
- we can add tiles on walls etc., as long as they remain "small" compared to the overall picture
- we can change the material of the "dark elements" in "Output Picture 1": the dark grey balcony, the dark grey shalter, and the dark grey parapet on the roof
- We can make the dark grey parapet on the roof and the dark grey shelter made of glass or any other material
- we can change, remove or add vegetation (except olive trees that they all need to stay)
- all changes to illumination are allowed
Attached, you can find a brief description of the hotel.
Hotel's website link: www.hoteloliveto.it
Thank you very much for the help, and good luck to all.
“Highly professional freelancer. Recommended!”