Create Packaging for a Video Game System
- Tila: Closed
- Palkinto: $100
- Vastaanotetut työt: 9
- Voittaja: pbobek
We are planning to release a custom Video game Unit and need packaging designed. Our Logo Needs to be on the top of the design with the the words "Ultimate Video Game System" ... we want a catchy design thats sleek and cool.
Also on the front we want something saying "13,000+ Playable Video Games"
On the bottom of the box we want our barcode (attached), as well as The Text in the Text File.
Template File in AI
Our Logo (For top of the box design)
An Image of whats include to give you an idea of whats inside
a Mockup of our other device we sell to give you an idea
The Text file for the bottom
My Barcode for the bottom of the box
Heres instructions from packaging printing company
Files should be in CMYK mode (not RGB).
• Be sure to expand all fonts and text to shapes (vectors)* — no live text, please and thank you.
• Embed all images in the document or send the links for the artwork source files. This will prevent any missing links when we go to press.
• Your designs should have at least a 0.25-inch bleed in areas where the graphic exceeds the dieline.
• Dielines should be on a separate layer, visible to prepress for set up. If they are distracting while you are working on or proofing the file, you can turn off their visibility by using the "eye" icon in the Layers palette.
• Send your file(s) in a format that is readable in Adobe Illustrator CS6. If exporting from Adobe Illustrator Creative Cloud, you can down-save to CS6 in the 'Save As' menu.
We created a handy Adobe Illustrator script that will automatically expand your fonts and increase your text size so that they adhere to our artwork guidelines. Download it here: [login to view URL]
Ready? Set. Design!
“great work, delivered as promised”
TheLalaBox, United States.