Create a 60 second facebook ad from our greenscreen video footage.
- Tila: Closed
- Palkinto: $289
- Vastaanotetut työt: 60
- Voittaja: momobimo
We need a 60 second facebook ad from our greenscreen video footage.
THE WINNER OF THIS CONTEST WILL BE AWARDED PROJECTS FOR 3 MORE VIDEOS (15 SEC, 30 SEC, AND 5 MIN)
1. Should have a music buildup from the beginning to end. The music needs to be serious, suspenseful and intense as the video is an informative warning about possible negative credit history that the viewer does not know that have - for which we provide a solution.
2. As is with most facebook video ads, the video should be text captioned at the bottom in case the viewer does not choose to unmute.
3. We would like an office setting video in the greenscreen background. The video should appear as though the speaker is actually in the office recording the video.
4. There are many cuts of the video footage, you need to select the most natural clips and combine them to make the best possible smooth, we said, presentation.
5. There is a part of the video where the speaker moves her hands to point at graphics you will need to create. You will see where she does it.
6. When this is used for a facebook ad, many users will have to unclick the mute button to hear the sound. The most important call-out in the enitre video are the very first words. We did this very intentionally to provide a shock factor. And we want those words to be called out graphically enough, to entice the user to take action and unmute the video. So the lines "You thought there are only 3 big credit bureaus....There's actually 49" need to open the video with her, as well as a visual way to show that high impact message.
7. The body microphone she was using was not on during the recording, and the camera had to pick up her speaking. The audio will need to have the volume increase, and edited for crisp, smooth audio.
8. This video is definitely click bait - so the video needs to entice the user to click to our page at the end.
Here is the link to the videos:
Here is the link to our beta site so you can learn more about our service.
(The password for the beta site is BetaTest123)
The logo file is in the contest files.
“Amazing work and unbelievable dedication to the project. We have now awarded him three more videos.”
C5Admin, United States.