Create a 3D model of the house in the photos using 3Ds Max
- Tila: Closed
- Palkinto: £130
- Vastaanotetut työt: 28
- Voittaja: DrViJ
Create a realistic model of the house in the photos and floor plan attached in 3D Studio Max format.
Here's what to include in the model:
1. Exterior of the house including roof, walls, windows and doors.
2. Interior of the house including walls, windows, doors, ceilings, kitchen, bathroom.
3. Back garden grass and fence
4. Front garden grass, fence, hedge and drive
5. Surfaces textured inside and out (except for carpets which do not need to be textured).
These items do not need to be modeled:
1. None of the loose furniture in the photos needs to be modeled (e.g.. sofas, beds, cupboards, TVs, tables, chairs, fridge do not need to be modeled). Basically imagine it is an empty house.
2. No need to model the carpets (just plain flooring will do)
3. The bathroom items such as the bathtub, shower, sink and toilet do not need to be modeled realistically. Any stock items can be used in their place.
“A fantastic job, modeled a house inside out within the contest timescales, great amount of detail and dedication. A true professional, would recommend to anyone looking for 3d work done.”
atidea, United Kingdom.