Create a book cover
- Tila: Closed
- Palkinto: €150
- Vastaanotetut työt: 36
- Voittaja: dienel96
I need a book cover designed for a new book, which is a guide for people that have fear and phobias of visiting the dentist.
The cover must be excellent standard finish (New York Best Seller Style)
Not Blue , Not to look to clinical , Soothing , reassuring , calm, relaxed feeling
The Book is called: Why I Now Love My Dentist More Than My Valentines Chocolates,
Sub title: Says previously ‘scared out of my wits to even see him’ Patient
Size is 6 inches x 9 inches
Back Cover Content :
The long-awaited new book “I NOW LOVE MY DENTIST MORE THAN MY VALENTINE´S CHOCOLATES” that offers freedom from dental fear, advice and assisting people in getting their lives back on track.
With the same drive, and determination and dedication to being at the top of his game- this youngest winning Dentist of a Master´s Degree in Advanced Restorative Dentistry at just 27 years of age is crusading to bring the people of Scotland I NOW LOVE MY DENTIST MORE THAN MY VALENTINE´S CHOCOLATES.
No one is free from the challenges of visiting the dentist. In his latest book Dr Skimming shows how you can break free from fear, anxiety, guilt, stress, and pain often associated with dentistry. His timeless, universal principles, techniques and technologies challenge the face of modern dentistry as we know it. Skimming enables anyone with any dental fear to finally help resolve them.
True happiness in life does not come from possessions or fame: it comes from having a healthy mouth, one that you are proud to open wide in public, eat out in restaurants, chew the food that nourishes your body, to kiss others, and not to shy away from socialising.
I NOW LOVE MY DENTIST MORE THAN MY VALENTINE´S CHOCOLATES will help you find answers to such common dental fears and offers guidance in the following areas:
• I NOW LOVE MY DENTIST MORE THAN MY VALENTINE´S CHOCOLATES Success Stories
• Pain Free Self Belief Exercise To Ask Your Own Dentist
• Pain Free- Free Fear Dentistry Or Money Back Guarantees
• 12 Secrets Anxious People Want from Their Dentistry
• What Dental School Doesn’t Teach
• The Most Scared Patient I Ever Met
• I NOW LOVE MY DENTIST MORE THAN MY VALENTINE´S CHOCOLATES Environment
• How To Gain I NOW LOVE MY DENTIST MORE THAN MY VALENTINE´S CHOCOLATES- 20 Fears and How To Overcome Them
• What Happens When You Stop Visiting the Dentist
• Six Potential Life Saving Reasons Not To Avoid The Dentist
• 5 Downsides To Missing Dental Appointments
• Rate Your Dental Fear – Quiz
• Rate Your Dental Fear – Answers and Explanations
“I Had No Pain. Absolutely None”
Having had a fear of dentist for many years, I was put at ease the minute I entered the room at Dentistry on the Square. I needed an extraction, which I decided to have done there and then - I had no pain, absolutely none! First time I had an extraction without anaesthesia. I have now changed dentist and we be attending DrMark Skimming’s frequently. - Catherine O’Brien
Kilpailun parhaat työt
greenraven91 Bosnia and Herzegovina
DragonFly0626 United Kingdom
evgeniadouka United Kingdom