Content Writing Creative Sales Writing
- Tila: Closed
- Palkinto: ₹2000
- Vastaanotetut työt: 5
- Voittaja: jefferypowers
We are into real estate and need impactful email content for below context.
1. 1st touch we send an email proposal after speaking to leads. For this I need 1st email we send after understanding client requirement and I need 2nd touch follow up email if the client isn’t responding n 3rd email content for a client who has seen properties through us n then gone incommunicado. Then i need an email content for passive customers, need impactful content to invoke their interest.
I need a long and short content for Email and Whatsapp or SMS.
Few factors to consider.
a. Client may not respond because he is busy and doesn’t want to involve more agents/ brokers because he believes all are the same but we have to convince the client that we have differentiated value proposition and its in his interest to align with us for addressing his requirement more professionally and pertinently.
b. Client is confused because of information he gathered from interacting with several agents/ brokers and he doesn’t know whats correct information
c. Client may be reluctant because his need is not immediate and that there is few months before he is active
d. Most important point to address is that client reads newspapers articles by experts, some pundits predict real estate will revise or crash and suggest them to hold their decision and then some pundits propagate the belief that this is the right time to decide. Our message should be that rather than being influenced by speculation, if you need and resource available then decide now because following pundits prophesies could work either ways, price can go down or it can go up
Example of our 1st email.
Hello Mr. ABC,
As per your enquiry through Magicbricks and our discussion thereafter, I would like to offer you below proposals for 3 BHKs on outright at Lodha Bellissimo. Please let me know your preferred time and day for inspection.
Then I have a table placed here with property details
Please feel free to call or reply incase you have any query.
We sincerely look forward to being of service to you in your search for an ideal abode.
Vinod R Thakur
Panache Property Consultants
M+91 9820184402/ 8424054144
info@[url removed, login to view]
G Block BKC, Bandra Kurla Complex,
Bandra East, Mumbai, Maharashtra 400051
These below are future contest.
2. This is an email to be sent to the existing email id database, idea is to promote certain upcoming project, ready apartment that we are marketing. The email will also ask client to stop procrastinating or sitting around the fence suggesting that you should buy if you have a need and required resource rather than basing your decision on the prophesies dished out by pundits because that’s speculation. This email will have a brief about why they should consider us for fulfilling their needs and why we are their best option. Most important reason client should work with us is because in this market where the information is distorted and client are confused, we promise transparency and integrity, we do not have obligation to fetch higher price for Sellers rather we are only focused on doing whatever best in the interest of getting a deal done at win win proposition.
3. An email with compelling benefits and reasons to prospective sellers and landlords who are interested in selling or leasing their property to get in touch with us for selling or renting their property.
4. I need About Us content for website, please refer attached word doc, you can pick some idea if required and prepare your content accordingly.
5. Also please suggest if you have any other creative idea for promoting luxury property in Mumbai for end use and investment. A slight research on Mumbai Real Estate market could be of help. For a compelling outstanding writing I am willing to discuss if my fees offered is low.
This association i am looking for is on long term basis as we would need content for Blogs, articles, newsletters etc.
Vinod R Thakur
“Excellent working experience, I would highly recommend him.”