Concept design for a new musical
- Tila: Closed
- Palkinto: €30
- Vastaanotetut työt: 5
- Voittaja: ahmedhassaan111
I am currently writing a new musical, Down The Road, and for that I need some concept design. Attached to this you will find our first design (CD, Facebook Cover, Twitter Cover). What do I want you to do?
- Redesign/upgrade/improve this version of the concept art.
- Provide a CD design (square, about 2000px wide and tall), a Facebook cover (851 x 315px), a Twitter-cover (using the Photoshop template provided) and a poster design (size B1 or B0)
- I would really like it if you stay true to our original design (the used files are attached, the main thing that has to be improved are the silhouettes, making them more realistic, right now they're just black blobs. ;-)), BUT if you can come up with something entirely new, surprise me! ONE THING HAS TO REMAIN THE SAME: The logo!
- Make sure you mention: Book and Lyrics by Lyssa Tejero and Wanne Synnave, Music by Wanne Synnave
- Make sure you add all necessary text (Check the original designs)
- Used fonts are provided as well
- If you win the contest, you will have to provide the PSD-files or Illustrator-files you created.
In case you feel like creating something entirely new, I'll provide the story:
The story takes place in two times: 1963 and 1988
We follow five youngsters, who have the summer of their lives in the small village of Elkland, Tennessee in 1963, after that summer, they all go their own way, and they don't see each other for 25 years.
25 years later, one of the friends dies, and everyone returns to their town to remember him, and they see each other again for the first time since the summer of 1963. And throughout the musical, we go back and forth between those two times, and find out what happend in 1963.
The whole musical has this country-folk-summer-evening-feeling to it, and we think we succeeded to add that to our original concept art, but if you can improve it, be my guest! ;)
If you have any further questions, feel free to contact me!