Business identity for business professionals
- Tila: Closed
- Palkinto: $23
- Vastaanotetut työt: 3
Contest for the definition of the visual identity of a team of young business professionals recently set-up. The contest will be divided in two phases:
1) Colour pallet proposal (blue dominant) reminding to the following message: “we combine imagination and innovation with a strong analytical rigour” (this colour pallet will be used for the definition of our business templates)
2) Alternative colour pallet (brilliant colours) with a well-defined sequence to be used in combination with the previous one when we add charts to our documents (bar, pie charts, etc.)
3) Creation of a geometrical texture based on the above pallets to be used to customize background of cover pages
4) Create two sets of © fonts (Serif and SansSerif) to be used for our business documents
The goal of this first phase is just the selection of a partner to develop the following phase. So the deliverables of the first phase could be a set of jpg images or pdf documents with a simple explication of why the colour and texture should remind the proposed message. Also the fonts can be presented - in the first phase - just as images to select the preferred one.
Phase 1 winner will be awarded with a symbolic value of 20 USD. Candidate to the Phase 1 should be able to complete also phase 2.
Best proposal from the phase 1 will be invited to phase 2 that will consist of:
1) Provide all the details of the previous phase (colours codes, modifiable files for the texture – GIMP – with distinct layer for each element of the texture, installable fonts files, etc.)
2) Use the texture and the pallets to customize a MsWord Template for our business documents
3) Use the texture and the pallets to customize a MsPowerPoint template for our business documents.
4) Use the texture and the pallets to customize standard business cards.
The selected partner will be awarded with 50 USD for this second phase.