Adapt 3D Model
- Tila: Closed
- Palkinto: €116
- Vastaanotetut työt: 17
- Voittaja: jimdsouza1
As a small owners association, we are trying to show alternative possibilities on a building site across from us. We are only 18 owners so our budget is limited to 115USD. We have already made a model, with the size of the land and the buildings we would like to have modelled. What we need is the following:
- Instead of square boxes we want the buildings to have the shape of the SEB building next to the land (see pictures)
- As you can see from the model there is 2 levels, we want there to be stairs, ramps for wheelchairs along this ramp
- The buldings right now stand parallel to the street. We want the big buildings to be at a 45 degree angle from the top left corner, so that there will be a pathway going down (i will attach a drawing to show)
I have made the initial model in Sketchup so it might be easiest if you know that, otherwise you can import it into whatever program you use.
- The flat circle is to be a square
- The to long flat rectangels next to it is to be roads.
- the Sketch Up Model
- Pictures from the area from Google map
- Building next door that we want you to be inspired by. Asymetrical shapes
- Picture with the heights of the buldings
- Excel sheet with the size of the land (1 block is 10m long and wide)
If you look up this address you can see from the picture where it is:
Carsten Niebuhrs Gade 4, 1577 København V, Denmark
We appreciate any creativity to make the space look welcoming and interesting.
“Small owners association fighting a big pension fund, we are so happy that with Jims help we have a fantastic model to show to the community to show how sustainable architecture in the city center is possible. Great project!”