A recruitment contest to make an analogue voltage alarm
- Tila: Closed
- Palkinto: $10
- Vastaanotetut työt: 3
- Voittaja: faris8888
Project Title: A recruitment project to make an analogue voltage alarm
I am looking for freelancers to design and create an analogue voltage alarm. The alarm should have the following specifications:
- The desired voltage range for the alarm is 0-5V.
- The alarm should be able to warn of both voltage rise and drop.
- The alarm will be powered by a battery.
Ideal Skills and Experience:
- Strong knowledge of analogue circuit design.
- Experience in creating voltage alarms.
- Proficiency in selecting appropriate components for battery-powered devices.
- Familiarity with voltage monitoring and detection systems.
- Ability to design a compact and efficient circuit that meets the specified voltage range and functionality requirements.
This is the alarm system for my patent
I have a 50 watt amplifier that creates a parasitic oscillation that needs to be measured.
The oscillation can be measured on a Computer based spectrum analyzer.( Tru RTA ) .
The power output is 1.4 V and 0.8mv.
This is essentially a microphone level signal
Most analogue signals need a line level signal to work ( 1-3V 10-30ma)
I have fed through various preamps and can get the signal to 9v and 4ma which is still too low to drive analogue circuits.
I have decided to post this as a contest to find someone to work with.
The contest is to provide a circuit diagram for a circuit that will.
1/ Detect a small voltage change and activate an alarm.
2/ I do not want digital solutions.
When I have found someone to work with there will be various projects awarded with individual agreed upon budgets
“all good. The hardest part of a project is to keep everything simple ”
warddavi, New Zealand.