- Tila: Closed
- Palkinto: $250
- Vastaanotetut työt: 49
- Voittaja: faridahmed97x
MacKenzie & MacKenzie is a small, 20 year-old consulting company that has been creating data solutions for customers across Canada and the United States since 2000.
1. We are looking to either upgrade or rebuild our site in order to focus more on our YouTube and social media presence in getting and retaining high-quality engagements from our customers.
Please see our existing site here:
2. We recently launched a YouTube channel, and though we are getting better, require feedback on development techniques, audience retention, and other things related to the channel.
Please see our channel here:
Latest videos to get an idea of content:
We are looking for one (or more) highly experienced individuals in the realm of:
- Website development html, css, etc
- branding and SEO services
- YouTube video optimization
Our goal is to shift the site/brand focus toward the channel's weekly episodes on data analytics, engineering, and integration. This means that any new site will focus more on the individual and channel title than on the existing company name on the site (though these will remain in contact sections etc).
We do not like the current color scheme on the website (green etc). We DO like the colors on the attached logos, and colors used on the channel. We want the site to better reflect the new focus of the company on education and higher-end engagements with clients.
If you have extensive experience in website development, branding, graphic arts, video development and / or SEO, we would be interested in hearing from you about this engagement. Please be sure to highlight your portfolios when you respond.
- Rough idea and visual of a website that you think will accomplish the task, with a short written description of each section and why it is important.
- Minimum 3 points for improvement of channel episode flow or just general channel improvement.
“Very nice to work with. Thoughtful and curious with a good eye to the customer's need. Will hire again.”